At River Breeze Dental Care in Palm Bay, Florida, we offer various payment methods to give you options that work best for you. We accept cash, personal checks and debit or credit cards.
Our office accepts CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that is used to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by dental insurance. CareCredit is subject to credit approval, but once you are accepted, you can use it again and again. CareCredit is a great option if you're on a budget because you can pay for your dental expenses in installments. Ask us about CareCredit today! Applying is easy, and we are here to answer any questions.
Dental insurance can be incredibly complex and it's common for patients to be unsure about their coverage. That's where River Breeze Dental Care can help! Our team will verify your insurance AND file your claim for you!
Our practice is in-network with a number of insurance providers, and we will file with any PPO insurance policy. Please bring a copy of your insurance card with you to your appointment we'll handle it from there.
In-Network Insurance Providers We Accept:
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna PPO Connection
- Assurant- SunLife
- BCBS of FL FEP
- BCBS of FL FEP Assurant- SunLife
- BCBS of FL-Blue Dental Access Max
- BCBS of FL-Blue Dental Choice PPO
- Benefits Providers / United Health Care
- Careington Care Platinum POS
- Careington Care Platinum PPO
- Cigna PPO-Core (Advantage) Network
- DeCare BCBS of FL-Blue Dental Access Max
- Delta PPO - FL
- Delta Premier - FL
- Dental Benefits Providers / United Health Care Dental
- Humana CompBenefits Advantage
- Humana CompBenefits PPO
- Principal Financial
- United Concordia - ADDP
- United Concordia - Medicare Advantage
- United Concordia - National Fee for Service (Advantage Plus)
- United Concordia - Par Net (Advantage Plus)
- Unum Dental
- VantageOne Classic Discount Plan
Here's how it works:
- We submit your insurance claim for you at the time of your dental visit.
- We will follow up with your dental insurance company to ensure your claim is processed in a timely manner.
- This is a complimentary service we extend to all of our valued patients.
*Please Note: Because there are so many insurance options available and a wide variety of factors can affect your coverage, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit. A consultation with your carrier about the amount and extent of your coverage will help prevent any confusion, misunderstandings, or frustration about your financial responsibility for certain services.
If you're interested in learning more about what our dental practice has to offer, please contact us at 321-722-4400 today! We treat our patients like family, and we're happy to welcome new members.